If you have any questions or would like to place an order please send a message and I’ll do what I can to make sure you have a great purchase experience.
International shipping cost is $21 for 1-2 LPs, and then add $6 for each additional LP, up to 5 LPs. I try to keep packages under 4lb (1.8kg), because after that international shipping gets really expensive. It’s often more cost-effective to ship larger orders in multiple packages, so if you’d like to order 6 or more LPs let me know and we’ll figure it out.
I provide a tracking number and ship items within 1-2 business days, and I always go into the Post Office to get a scan, or hand packages directly to our letter carrier. I ship with care in sturdy cardboard mailers, and have never had an issue with damaged records in the mail. A few more details about shipping:
- All used records are washed and cleaned before shipping.
- Used records are shipped outside the sleeve to protect against seam splits.
- All used and shrink-wrapped records ship in an additional protective outer sleeve.
- I don’t skimp on packaging. In most cases I use brand new Bags Unlimited record mailers for vinyl shipments, and brand new bubble mailers for all CD shipments.
- If you would like me to ship a brand new, sealed record outside the jacket, please let me know. Otherwise, I will leave the record sealed.
As a frequent buyer myself there’s nothing I find more annoying than inaccurate grading, so I make every effort to grade all records as accurately as possible. That said, if you have an issue with a record or need to return an item, please get in touch and we’ll work it out. If we agree on a return I will provide a pre-paid return shipping label, and will process a full refund once the item is received back.