👋 Hello, and welcome!
Elezea Records is a small, independent record store operating primarily on Discogs. I am a collector myself (you can view my collection here), and I believe that music buying should be fun and meaningful—not stressful and tiring. My commitment to you is honest descriptions, secure packaging, and good communication.
US shipping cost is $5.55 for the first 2 items, and then I add $0.40 per each additional item just to keep up with the actual cost of Media Mail. International orders ship fully tracked and insured (except for Canada, where insurance is optional). Please note that I don’t make any money from shipping costs, these are the cheapest rates currently available in the US.
International (except Canada) shipping cost is as follows:
- $25 for 1-2 LPs
- $32 for 3 LPs
- $39 for 4 LPs
- $46 for 5 LPs
For Canada, shipping cost is:
- $21 for 1-2 LPs ($23 with insurance)
- $25 for 3 LPs ($25 with insurance)
- $29 for 4 LPs ($31 with insurance)
- $33 for 5 LPs ($35 with insurance)
I try to keep packages under 4lb (1.8kg, usually 5 LPs), because after that international shipping gets really expensive. I provide a tracking number and ship items within 1-2 business days, and I always go into the Post Office to get a scan, or hand packages directly to our letter carrier. Vinyl records ship with care in premium, sturdy cardboard mailers, and CDs ship either in brand new bubble mailers, or reused sturdy boxes (for larger orders). A few more details about shipping:
- All used records are vacuum cleaned with a Record Doctor VI before shipping.
- Used records are shipped outside the sleeve to protect against seam splits.
- All used and shrink-wrapped records ship in an additional protective outer sleeve.
- I don’t use cheap packaging. In most cases I use brand new Mighty Music record mailers for vinyl shipments, and brand new bubble mailers for CD shipments.
- If you would like me to ship a brand new, sealed record outside the jacket, please let me know. Otherwise, I will leave the record sealed.
As a frequent buyer myself there’s nothing I find more annoying than inaccurate grading, so I make every effort to grade all records and CDs as accurately as possible. That said, if you have an issue with a record or CD, or need to return an item, please get in touch and we’ll work it out. If we agree on a return I will provide a pre-paid return shipping label, and will process a full refund once the item is received back.